This is probably my most eclectic link-love to date. It’s best to mix the extreme with the homely, I think.
See below and you’ll know what I’m talking about …
From top left to right, clockwise:
- Marble is so ‘in’ right now. These easy-to-make planters will help keep you and your plants on trend and your wallet flush.
- Love Italian Roberta Cucchiaro’s creative photography. Here ‘Gdansk in Spring‘ gets a dose of sunshine.
- The healthiest cake ever and you don’t need to get out the mixer! Find watermelon cake, cheats’ apple pies and more here.
- Great new Sydney-based start-up, the app Couchelo, which is a curated marketplace of upcycled vintage furniture and homewares sellers. It’s aim is ‘to inspire people to shop creatively and responsibility’. Loving the idea.
- Now, hold onto your seat, artist Milo Moire minces nothing but her hips in her latest performance art as performed recently at Art Cologne. Designed to be about ‘the creation fear, the symbolic strength of the casual and the creative power of the femininity‘ is ‘The PlopEgg Painting Performance # 1 – A Birth of a Picture’ really art or is it just sensational semi-porn? See more here, watch the censored video here (or pay for the uncensored version). First seen at Lost at E-Minor.
Then you can go and make a nice cup of tea and some DIY planters.