Images, from top left to right:
- Very cute DIY light bulb terrariums at Clad and Cloth. Love them!
- Make-your-own on-trend metallic sacks from Almost Perfect (okay, so they’re not washable but who cares?)
- Have unwanted books and require secret storage? Sewing Barefoot shows you how to make your own hidy-hole using the spines of old books.
- Pretty watercolour paper flowers that will last as long as they don’t get wet. Find out how to make them at Curly Made.
- This might not be the easiest DIY job around but get inspired by what French-based Zim & Zou studio did for a Hermes store window in Barcelona. Each piece has been handmade from paper and the fox from strips of leather. The detail is amazing. See more pictures at Design Boom.