Images, from top left to right:
- The cutely named ‘Kangaroo Clock’ by designer David Raffouli for Fabrica. Every Aussie should have one. [First seen at Fubiz]
- Loving this DIY rope light sign which looks easy to do but does require an ounce of handyman knowledge! Find out how at A Beautiful Mess.
- Oh yummy, yummy days! How amazing does this look and it’s all delectably edible? Replicate Aimee’s Four-Layered Pavlova with Pineapple Orange Curd and Dried Pineapple Flowers at Twigg Studios.
- Australian Joanna Rhodes makes stunning animal sculptures like this ‘Rust Rabbit’. How good would he look in your garden? See more here.
- Berliner Elisa Strozyk transforms wood in ways you wouldn’t expect. Her ‘Wooden Textiles‘ is a material that is half-wood, half-textile. She says,’ It looks and smells familiar but feels strange, as it is able to move and form in unexpected ways.’ Discover more here.