Images from top left to right:
- I can’t not include a Christmas wreath in this month’s DIY projects and I’m particularly loving the simplicity and understatement of this faux brass himmeli wreath courtesy of Heather from The Decor Fix.
- This is the cutest ceramic bowl and perfect for all those knitters and crocheters out there who need a place for their balls of wool and thread. See more adorable animal ceramics by Spanish makers Barruntando on Etsy.
- Anything gold-dipped exudes an air of luxury, don’t you think? Find out how to make these log candle holders and gold-dip them on Etsy (courtesy About Home).
- Everyone loves a handmade gift and these pocket notebooks look fun and simple to do. You could whip up a few for yourself in the process! Find them at You Handmade Me Happy.
- A game of ping pong or a light of ping pong? You could, of course, do the former first and when you’ve had enough turn the balls into a pendant. A great idea devised by Marie Claire Idees. Find out how to make this pretty light on Poppytalk.