Get out those crafty fingers and get making! Images from left to right:-
- How to make going out in the rain happy and sunny! These DIY Fruit Slice Umbrellas by Studio DIY are sure to put a smile on your face when the sky is grey. All you need is Scotch Tape, craft paint and an umbrella. They’d make a great gift.
- Oh moody blues, these indigo papier mache bowls are just gorgeous. Anthea of Yuniko Studio shares how she made them with egg cartons and a blender.
- Sometimes you just don’t want to know how a magician does his tricks. But I couldn’t help but watch surrealist photographer Erik Johanssen (who I’ve featured here previously) reveal his ‘impossible photography’ secrets on this TED talk. Makes you want to give it go!
- Boring terracotta pots are transformed into colourful textured planters that will add a zing to your potted flora. Find out how at A Beautiful Mess.
- Revive a plain glass or an old mug with a bit of paint and pisazz with these different DIY tutorials via Brit + Co. Metallic print glasses or a dish-washer safe glitter-dipped coffee mug anyone?