It’s DIY time over here at the blog and I’m feeling inspired by these ideas – all of which could be turned into gifts for friends or family. If you’re feeling super-organised you could start planning your DIY Christmas gifts right now!
Images from left to right:
- Personalise a journal by making transfers of your photos! Love this idea, which you could use for making canvases as well. Find out how at A Beautiful Mess.
- Feeling peckish and love figs? This recipe is for you and as a bonus it is also gluten-free. Is is afternoon tea time yet? Get the recipe for Oat and Date Fig Crumble Bars at Live Simply.
- You might have seen this before but it is such a great upcycling idea and an easy way to add interest and decoration to a bare wall. Country Living gives you the crafty basics and other DIY recycled ideas.
- Plain woven baskets get an upgrade with some stylish pastel dip-dying. Learn how at Paper ‘n Stitch Blog.
- Make your own painted rock sculpture with carefully chosen rocks, black and gold paint. Couldn’t be simpler. Image via Pinterest.