From left to right:
- With the Christmas festivities going on, you’re going to need a dose of healthy eating. Check out these Smoothie Bowl Recipes collected by Checks and Spots.
- Cute Twiggy Snowmen to make with the kids. If you’re handy with a saw and a drill they look pretty easy. So go and start collecting that kindling!
- Give a gift of something homemade this Christmas and I challenge anyone not to love a bath bomb. Emma from A Beautiful Mess has tried and tested several recipes and come up with this one. Just remember to purchase a bath bomb mold or even try Easter egg molds if you have any.
- I’m just loving these Gold-Dipped Feather gift decorations and am planning on giving these a go myself. They look so good no one will want to open the presents!
- Scent the entrance to your home with cinnamon and make this Cinnamon Stick Wreath featuring dried flowers and berries.